The first issue of Anarchy magazine from March 1961.
- Rescuing Galbraith from the conventional wisdom
- Sex-and-violence and the origin of the novel – Alex Comfort
- Education, equality, opportunity – John Ellerby
- The ‘new wave’ in Britain – Nicholas Walter
anarchy-001.pdf 13.38 MB
ssue of Anarchy from May 1961.
- A Notebook in South Africa – Maurice Goldman
- Africa and the future – Jeremy Westall
- Culture and Community – Nicholas Walter
- Removal of Guilt – Anthony Weaver
Issue of Anarchy magazine from June 1961.
- Where the shoe pinches: a discussion of ‘de-institutionalization’ – Colin Ward
- Conflicting strains of anarchist thought – George Molnar
- Africa & the future: A comment – J.E.
Issue of Anarchy magazine from July 1961 primarily about the Spanish Civil War.
- Brenan’s Spanish Labyrinth – Marie Louise Berneri
- The Congress of Zaragoza – Philip Holgate
- Some Conclusions on the Spanish Collectives – Gaston Leval
- A Peasant Experiment in Anarchist-Communism – H E Kaminski