‘A Theoretical Contribution In Proposal for an Informal Anarchist Platform’
by CCF – Metropolitan Violence Cell
Dark Nights #46
The text comprises a proposal for continued informal coordination and includes an analysis of the Black December experiment, in printable Dark Nights format. The text just missed our deadline for April’s version and so gets an issue all to itself… print & distribute…
Long live the black international!
Bringing together two escape attempts, a dream, letters, claims of responsibility, interventions and the perpetual destruction of the existent…
Dark Nights #45
1. ‘Without a Trace of Remorse’ by Aggeliki Spyropoulou.
2. ‘April’s Dream’ by Eat.
3. Coverage of the CCF Escape Case Trial.
4. ‘The perpetual move towards freedom…’ by Christos Tsakalos, CCF / FAI-FRI.
5. Message from CCF / Metropolitan Violence Cell to Las Lecheros Library, Chile.
6. CCF – FAI/IRF: The Free Besieged.
7. Open letter of Pola Roupa about the attempt to break Nikos Maziotis and members of CCF out of Korydallos prison.
8. Intervention of Christos Tsakalos at an event in the self managed hangout in Karditsa.
9. Direct Action Chronology
Dark Nights #44
1. Turn up the Heat.
2. Communique by CCF – Urban Guerilla Cell.
3. ‘Forever Guilty’ – Text by Panagiotis Argirou on the trial for the 250 attacks of the CCF / FAI-IRF.
4. ‘Against the Slander of Civil Anarchism’ by Sureños Incivilizados (Chile)
5. Civitavecchia, Italy: FAI/FRI take responsibility for an explosive attack on the city court.
6. Athens, Greece: FAI take responsibility for two incendiary attacks.
7. Athens, Greece: FAI take responsibility for an explosion at Tax Office.
8. Direct Action Chronology.
9. Police allege helicopter escape attempt by revolutionary comrades held hostage in Korydallos Prison, implicate comrade in clandestinity Pola Roupa of Revolutionary Struggle (Greece)
September 2015 version of the international anarchist anti-prisons newsletter, released with intent to spread info about the hunger strike of Evi Statiri, life companion of Gerasimos Tsakalos of CCF.
PDF: Dark Nights #43 – Sept 2015
Continue reading Dark Nights #43 : ‘Beyond right and wrong’ & ‘Evi Statiri on hunger strike 14/9′ – Sept 2015 (ACN)
. ‘In Cold Blood’ by CCF/FAI-IRF.
2. ‘The Fleas and the Jackal’ by L.
3. International Solidarity Week for Imprisoned Anarchists – August 23-30 2015.
4. Direct Action Chronology.
5. Letter from anarchic nihilist comrade Sergio Alvarez.
6. Letter from Anarchist prisoner Claudio Lavazza.
7. Vatan Budak, wounded in Suruç bombing died.
8. Anarchist Ignacio Munoz Delgado detained for carrying an explosive device.
9. Update about imprisoned comrades Javier Pino and Natalia Collado.
10. Solidarity with Evi Statiri, Athena Tsakalos and Nikos Romanos.
Continue reading Dark Nights #42 : ‘In Cold Blood’, ‘The Fleas and the Jackal’ – August 2015 (ACN)
International anti-prisons insurrectional newsletter Dark Nights is back after a summer break. Front page news is the communique by ‘FAI “Sacco & Vanzetti” Circle of Propaganda by Life & by Deed’ for the incendiary attack prior to the NATO summit in Wales, against BAE Systems Arms Development Centre. News of this new anarchist urban guerrilla attack taking place has been suppressed by the regime, as they are frightened of the spread of the anti-system attacks and the damage to the image of the blood-soaked company. The fiery attack took place in Filton, Bristol, where many military-industrial-technological companies are situated, and proved that the direct action groups can strike the military-industrial complex in their closed sites.
Continue reading Dark Nights #41 : ‘Against all States – Against all Gods’ – Sept 2014 (ACN)
After a short period of silence due to recent events (public and not so public), the terrorist group ITS has something to declare:
“What is needed is not to seek negotiations with the system, but a life and death struggle against it” (1) – Theodore John Kaczynski
Continue reading Individualists Tending Toward the Wild (8 communique)
Dark Nights #39
32 page issue of Dark Nights covers two months prisoner’s letters and extended direct action chronology (always incomplete), all translations via the international network of informal counter-info!
Continue reading Dark Nights #39 : ‘Long live the new Anarchy!’ – Jan 2014 (ACN)
Here i san english translation o fan article fron the journal ‘’Conspiracion Acrata’’ from Mexico, referring to the idea of ‘’Antigiuridismo Anarchico’’
Continue reading About ‘’ANTI-JUDICIAL ANARCHISM’’, Max Stirner, Luigi Galleani, CCF & More.